ChessBase 17 - Program Only
Your key to fresh ideas, precise analyses and targeted training!
ChessBase is a
personal, stand-alone chess database that has become the standard
throughout the world. Everyone uses ChessBase, from the World Champion
to the amateur next door. It is the program of choice for anyone who
loves the game and wants to know more about it. Start your personal
success story with ChessBase and enjoy the game even more.
New in ChessBase 17*:
• New data format: fewer files, more functions, more comfort, more speed.
• Engine analysis renovated: Variants are automatically verbally annotated, forced continuations are recognized, “buddy heuristics” for greater search depth!
• Pearl search: Find spectacular games instantly! Beautiful games are marked in the database list.
• Optimised program interface: high-resolution 2D board, faster graphics.
• New clearer search mask: material & positional searches simplified, immediate feedback on expected results.
• Intelligent position input: when setting up pieces, you are shown the games where those positions occur.
• Dozens of detail improvements for improved usability, e.g. automatic loading of the last edited game.
• Control via One-Drive: all database paths can be set in the options dialogue.
• Newly structured game notation: with intelligent folding and symbols.
• Modern integrated browser for all database texts.
• More insight: Visualisation of attack correlations (optional).
• Dark Mode: darkened program interface.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH CHESSBASE:
games according to openings, players and tournaments; generate
tournament cross tables and full graphic statistics of players or
openings; “Similarity search” shows all games with similar pawn
structures, sacrifice patterns, endgame positions, etc.; “Let’s check”*:
access the world’s largest database of in-depth analysis (more than 200
million positions); “Assisted Analysis”: as you enter a game, whenever
you click on a piece an evaluation is produced for all its possible
target squares, and this is highlighted on the board in colour.
“Tactical Analysis” will annotate game, inserting commentary, variations
and diagrams, before strong moves or errors, into a game or an entire
database. It will also point out combinations, played in the game or
missed, tries, attacks, initiative, and of course the latest in openings
theory; Cloud analysis: you can analyse positions simultaneously with
several engines from on different computers running in parallel; “Deep
analysis”: generates an analysis tree that changes dynamically, as with
time weaker variations are dropped; automatic analysis jobs for
correspondence games; one click annotates your game with the
“Theoretical Novelty”; merge games on the fly into an opening tree;
generate a dossier containing all available information on a specific
player from the database; generate a comprehensive openings report with
main and critical lines, plans and most important games; single click
publication of games on the Internet; print games in superb quality with
diagrams and multiple columns; automatic update of your local reference
database with the weekly installments of games (one year);
What's inside the ChessBase 17 - Program Only:
- ChessBase 17 Program (Multi-Language Version: EN, ES, FR, IT, NL, GER)