Catastrophes & Tactics in the Chess Opening - Volume 5: Anti-Sicilians: Winning in 15 Moves or Less: Chess Tactics, Brilliancies & Blunders in the Chess Opening
WINNING FAST IS FUN!
This book is a collection of games played by the best players in the world in which either White or Black wins in 15 moves or less either a result of brilliant chess tactics, an accumulation of mistakes or blunders.
Through the study of the games in this volume, you will improve your opening play, opening repertoire, strategies and tactical ability.
The chess opening variations in this volume are all the variations of the Sicilian Defense, such as:
1) Alapin Variation 2 c3
2) The Grand Prix Attack
3) The Closed Sicilians
4) The Rossolimo (2...Nc6 3 Bb5) with 3...g6
5) The Rossolimo Attack with other 3rd Moves
6) Moscow Attack (2...d6 3 Bb5+)
5) 2.Nf3 d6 Specialties
6) 2.Nf3 e6 Specialties
9) O'Kelly (2...a6), Ultra-Fianchetto (2...g6) and Nimzowitch (2...Nf6)
10) Other Specialties
- Series: Winning Quickly at Chess (Book 5)
- Paperback: 213 pages
- Publisher: Independently published (October 26, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 152190149X
- ISBN-13: 978-1521901496
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces