Catastrophes & Tactics in the Chess Opening - Volume 2: 1 d4 d5: Winning in 15 Moves or Less: Chess Tactics, Brilliancies & Blunders in the Chess Opening
Everybody wants to win fast, preferably straight out of the chess opening. This book is a collection of games played by top players in which either White or Black wins in 15 moves or less either a result of blunders, an accumulation of mistakes or brilliant chess tactics.
Through the study of the games in this volume, you will improve your opening play, opening repertoire, strategies and tactical ability.
The chess openings covered in this volume are:
1) Slav Defense
2) Queen's Gambit Accepted
3) Queen's Gambit - Non-Classical Lines
4) Meran, Semi-Meran & Triangle Set-ups
5) Queen's Gambit - Classical Lines
6) Queen's Gambit - Specialties
7) 1 d4 d5 - d-pawn Specialties
After sorting games with the worst mistakes & blunders away, there remains a collection of games showing a catalog of typical mistakes, misunderstandings, misevaluations and how to exploit these: either through simple execution or brilliant chess tactics.
- Series: Winning Quickly at Chess Series (Book 2)
- Paperback: 223 pages
- Publisher: Independently published (May 21, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1521345775
- ISBN-13: 978-1521345771
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces