Improve Your Practical Play w/ Chess Grandmaster Danny Gormally.- 6 hours
Aimed at club Chess players, this DVD provides a vital insight into how a grandmaster thinks and the reasoning behind his choice of moves.
In this DVD, Danny provides useful guidance to players who are looking to improve their thinking during a game by analyzing the typical strategic plans from the opening until late in the middle-game.
Follow Danny as he explains the fundamental ideas and principles behind some of the most complex and challenging chess positions.
- First Game: What happens When You're Too Rusty...
- Second Game: Psychology and Nerves
- Improving Your Nerves
- Third Game: Playing to Your Strengths
- Fourth Game: Why You Must Study Your Own Games
- Fifth Game: Improving Practical Play
- Sixth Game: Using Strategic Play
- Seventh Game: Judgment and Calculation
- Eighth Game: Looking for Tactical Opportunities
- Ninth Game: Taking Risks
- Tenth Game: Swindling Your Opponent
- Danny Speaks to Grandmaster Simon Williams
- Danny's Best Game vs Alexey Dreev
- Extra - The Danny Gormally Show!
System Requirements: This DVD will run on all platforms - PC, MAC, games consoles and set top boxes. 625 PAL.