Chess DVD - 1: d4 - Part 2 - 4 hours 45 minutes
KILLER d4 - DVD 2
4 hours, 45 minutes
In the second DVD in this series, I take a look at everything else that you need to know when playing 1 d4.
The aim is to teach things in a simple yet effective manner. Where both club players and Grandmaster will be able to pick up something useful. Aggressive, attacking chess is the key.
This repertoire got me to GM so there is no reason it cannot do the same for you!
Chess DVD covers:
Chapter 1: Queen's Indian Defence
- Chapter 2: The Bogo Indian
- Chapter 3: The Benoni
- Chapter 4: The Snake Benoni
- Chapter 5: The Czech Benoni
- Chapter 6: The Blumenfield Gambit
- Chapter 7: The Benko Gambit: Nescafe-Frappe Attack
- Chapter 8: The King's Indian Defence: White plays Be2 and Be3!?
- Chapter 9: The Grunfeld Opening
- Chapter 10: Budapest Gambit
- Chapter 11: The English Defence
- Chapter 12: The Black Knights Tango
- Chapter 13: Surprising the Dutch Defence
If you are a fan of aggressive attacking chess, this DVD could be the weapon for you!