Continental U.S. - Flat Rate Shipping - Only $6.95 !
View my shopping cart
Chess Workbook For Children - Todd Bardwick
Chess Workbook for Children - 188 pages
A fun, comprehensive workbook and instruction book for children (and adults!) who are new to chess or who are in the beginning stages of learning to play the royal game. Ten basic chess lessons and chess rules are presented in detail.
Chess Workbook for Children can be used in conjunction with the book, Teaching Chess in the 21st Century, a teaching guide for teachers or parents, complete with National Council of Teachers of Mathematics Standards.
- chess rules and basic strategies
- 200 problems with comprehensive answer key at two skill levels: Basset Hound (beginner) and Chess Detective (Intermediate)
- Tried and true tested analogies that children will relate to so that they will learn chess in an effective and fun way
- Chess crossword puzzles and word searches
- Chess quotes from famous people
- Fun and entertaining illustrations
Rochester Chess Center
221 Norris Drive
Rochester, NY 14610 USA
E Mail:Customer Support
Toll Free Ph#: 1-800-ON-CHESS